Salisbury Public Works Department
Department of Public Works
125 N. Division St. Rm 202
Salisbury, MD 21801
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â The main office of the Public Works Department is located in the City/County Office Building. The Public Works Department is responsible for the city water and sewer systems, the water and wastewater treatment plants, sanitation, street and sidewalk maintenance, the Zoo, the Marina, and the city parks. The Public Works Department also reviews project plans for code compliance and location within the flood zone.
- Water and Sewer Branch – 410-548-3103 – Assist with sewer backups, wastewater drainage problems, poor water pressure, and storm drain maintenance.
- Service Center – 410-548-3177 – Trash collection, recycling, street maintenance, street signs, street lights & parks maintenance.
- Water Turn Off/On – 410-548-3115
- Engineering Division – 410-548-3170 – Development plan review and annexation, stormwater issues, sidewalk maintenance and traffic management. Accepts park reservations.
- Salisbury Zoological Park – 410-548-3188
- Salisbury Zoological Park Education Department – 410-546-3440 (Birthday Parties)
- After hours emergency phone number â€“ 410-548-3165